If vinyl is a source of enjoyment, welcome to the Fusion 9, a versatile and easy to use hybrid tube phono-preamp that is sure to enhance your sound.
This unit can accommodate MC, MM or dynamic head cartridges. With quality parts driven by a R core power transformer, the result is low noise presentation that will bring the best out of your analog sound.
With dim adjustments for gain, impedance and capacitance along and RCA and XLR outputs, you can easily configure the unit into your system, and then the fun begins.
Construction Details & Features
- Phono pre-amplifier: that will handle MM, MC and Dynamic head cartridges.
- Rated sensitivity: .1 mV – 85 dB.
- Low noise: -57 dB
- Two Outputs RIAA: RCA and XLR.
- Adjustable settings for cartridge type
- Components: Gold plated RCA jacks, Silver signal wire
- Low profile full body allows the unit to act as a base for your amplifier or turntable.
- No need to lose another shelf for a component
- Tube Hybrid Output
|Frequency Response:||5Hz to 110KHz, (+/- 1 dB)
|SNR:||> 100 dB|
|Distortion THD:||Less than .01%|
|Output Impedance:||600 ohms|
|Phono Stage|| MM: 40 dB, 5 mV
MC High: 55 dB, 0.5 mV – 1.5 mV
MC Low: 70 dB, 0.1 mV – 0.5 mV
|Input Resistance:||100 ohm, 300 Ohm, 1Kohm, 47Kohm|
|Input Capacitance:||47 PF, 100PF, 150PF, 220PF|
|Tube Complement:||2 pcs. 12AX7|
|Power Requirements:||110V-120 VAC 60Hz or 220-240 VAC 50Hz|
|Dimensions:||17 inches wide by 13 inches deep by 3.75 inches high|
|Weight:||16 pounds (7.26 Kg) net, approximately 21 pounds (9.53 Kg) packaged|
|Warranty:||12 months limited parts and labor. Six months or 1000 hours whichever comes first.|
|Fuse:||110 - 120 VAC, .5 Amp slo Blo; 200 - 240 VAC, .25 Amp slo Blo, Size 5mm X 20mm|
- Fusion 9 Phono Stage
- 2 Output Tubes: 12AX7
- Textured Gloves
- Power Cord
- Dust Cover Bag
- Accessory Bag with Manual, Glass cleaning cloth, Warranty Info